Saturday 16 November 2013

Definitely NOT a Grey day!

Hi there

I know it's long time, no see, but I just don't know where the time has gone! My computer has also been down which hasn't helped.  Now I'm having to do so much catch up on it, that I haven't had a chance to catch up on the crafty stuff grrrr. 

Anyway - I just thought that I'd point you in the direction of a couple of really good blogs that I've been following:

Barbara Gray Blog
Here's the first, one of favourite stampers, no that's the wrong word, artist most aptly describes Barbara Gray and she is also an excellent communicator and teacher.

If you like a challenge, you'll also find links to her monthly challenge on her blog.  Personally, I'm not sure I would dare post any of my efforts up there, but there's plenty of inspiration if you need it.







Then there is Margie at +MargiesBlueHouse who was talented enough to win a couple of crafty weekends recently (lucky lady) and has posted some excellent ideas and projects on her blog. I'm hoping she'll be sharing some of her new found skills at the craft group tomorrow! Here's her latest example - I would also recommend you take a little time to have a look at the things she does with old paperback books, fabulous.


Well take some time and explore - I've got to get back to doing some of my own stuff so that I can post here properly!

Love

Les
http://barbaragrayblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/its-friday-it-s-giveaway-and-its-time.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, any tips are appreciated. Lesley